Welcome to the Shadow Brook Homes Association website.
• 2017 HOA DUES were due on January 31, 2017. Click "Pay 2017 Dues" (left column) for more information. Please review as some information has changed for 2017.
• If you replace your roof, you MUST obtain ARC Approval. The Regular ARC Form and the Roof Supplement is available under "documents". Failure to seek approval in advance could result in fines.
• NOTE: The ARC Committee (currently the board) has 30 days to review ARC requests for any home improvement. If you do not receive acknowledgment that the request was received within 2 business days, it is your responsibility to follow up with the property manager. Actual written approval of the ARC request can take up to 30 days depending on the nature of the request. Do not start any project until you you receive actual written approval to avoid fines and having to remedy non-approved projects.
• We generally ask that all residents' questions, comments or reporting of violations be directed first to our property manager Bryan Charcut email@example.com. He will then communicate with board members for guidance. This allows for the most expeditious handling of issues as well as respecting the personal/professional commitments of board members.
• Be sure to check the News and Community Calendar for upcoming events, or submit a community event and let everyone know about it.
• If your child or scout troop is looking for a community service opportunity, please contact Bryan Charcut firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions/comments about the Shadow Brook community or association, please contact Bryan Charcut: email@example.com. If you find incorrect information posted on this site or have any questions about the web site, please e-mail the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Residents, if you haved not done so already, please register by clicking the link on the left in order to stay up to date on neighborhood news and events.
As of: 05:53 AM
Fair Temp: 33° F Humidity: 64% Winds: SW 9 mph